Today, for my first Food Porn Friday I decided to rehash a delicious recipe, that just happens to be one of my most viewed posts ever. So hey, it’s totally okay to be excited, because this is a real big day. If I’m being honest, I’m just excited too. Excited that this post is finally finished.
What’s great about this particular recipe is that it’s actually two parts and you can finish both of them in ten steps! Or you could make the first part and then quit, like I did. Or you can keep going and make the whole thing. It’s super flexible, unlike me.
(1) wash & dry tomatoes, chop into bite size pieces (removing the seeds and juice)
(2) dice garlic & shallots
(3) combine tomatoes, garlic, shallots, & chopped basil
(4) drizzle with olive oil & balsamic vinegar
(5) add a dash of salt & pepper, mix thoroughly, & set aside
Bruschetta Chicken Pasta:
(1) cook the chicken
(2) cook the pasta
(3) mix cooked pasta & bruschetta
(4) mix chicken or serve with chicken on top
Since I was trying to “redo” this recipe, I tried to make it the same way as I did the first time. But I definitely like it way better without the pasta. I’m just not a big noodle person…unless its spaghetti-O’s, then count me in. My inner three year old loves spaghetti-O’s and marshmallows! Have a great weekend ya’ll.